I wrote about my natural hair transition journey the other day, and I mentioned how eager I was to review some cool natural hair products. Well, say hello to African Pride Shea Miracle Leave-in conditioner & Olive Miracle Growth Oil…
I have used both products on my hair and daughter’s hair for a while now, and I have super impressed with them.
Here is what African Pride has to say about the Shea Butter Miracle Moisture Intense Leave-in conditioner –
This rich cream is both a conditioner and a styling aid. Naturals are able to replenish moisture to freshly cleansed tresses or use a dollop to restyle and add shine and fight frizz. Perfect for short-haired naturals, wash-n-go looks and use with Bouncy Curls Pudding.
I use this product as instructed – a leave-in-conditioner. I apply to damp hair, and add a bit of Olive Miracle Growth Oil as often as I can, I aim to do this every other day, when I have my plaits out, and so far I am winning.
Here are my thoughts on the Shea Butter Miracle Leave-in conditioner:
- I love the colourful packaging.
- It smells amazing.
- It is a great light weight moisturiser. It mositurises and detangles our hair perfectly.
- Our hair feels soft and looks shiny.
- This leave-in-conditioner has helped grow our hair edges. Our hair looks so healthy now thanks to this product.
- It is quite affordable at £6.95 on eBay.
This African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave-in conditioner is the truth. I recommend it all the curly hair women, women transitioning to natural hair, women and children with short hair, and to anyone in need of a fab leave-in-conditioner. I have bought this product so many times, and I have referred it to family and friends, and the feedback has been the same – amazing. This African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave-in conditioner is the best leave-in conditioner out there.
Here is what African Pride has to say about Olive Miracle Growth Oil:
Our Strengthening Growth Oil can used regularly to help stop breakage, split-end and dryness. It’s also excellent for skin, body and nail health. This multi-purpose oil is perfect for dry hair, scalp and skin. It adds the perfect balance of moisture and hydration to tresses. Smooth onto your skin or directly into your hair. Can also be used as a hot oil treatment.
- I love the compact packaging.
- I love the texture of the oil. It feels good on our hair.
- It moisturises our hair beautifully. I use it along with the African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave-in conditioner and they blend well together.
- I love the smell of the oil.
- It is quite affordable at £3.97.
I love this oil because our hair loves oil, and it performs brillantly as promised. This is my first bottle but I know for a fact I will be buying this African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil again.
Overall, I recommend both products, they work amazingly well on our hair are definitely worth a try.
Have you tried any of these products before? Sound off in the comment section below please.
Thanks for reading.